Important: Automatic printing is available only in the full version of the plugin
To automatically send the pdfs directly to your printer you need to do two things:
- Connect your printer to google cloud printer
- Configure your printer in Woo pdf invoice.
Connecting your printer to google cloud printer
- Go to google api console (you will need a google account)
- Click in ‘Select a project’ and then in ‘New Project’
- Define a project name, it can be whatever you want and then click in ‘Create’. You will be directed to a new page
- Make sure your project is selected in the top bar. Go to credentials and then to ‘OAuth consent screen’, then give your product a name in the box ‘Product name shown to users’, then click save. You will be directed to a new page.
- You will then see your client id and secret. You will need this information in the next step.
Configure your printer in Woo pdf invoice
Now with your client id and secret (created in the previous steps) at hand follow these steps:
- In your wordpress dashboard go to WC Invoice->Settings
- Paste your client id and secret and click the blue button. A pop up will be open asking you to log in to your google acount.
- Once you log into your google account click in ‘Allow’
- That’s it now your google account is connected with your site!